Most Australians are unaware of just how deeply islam has penetrated into our society. Mosque building is just one outward manifestation of the infestation.
Islam has insinuated itself into our banking system with sharia housing and loans.
Islam has over 300 organizations dedicated to spreading and supporting only islam. Compare the lists or charities and islamic organizations to see how much work islam has been doing to undermine our society. This is the list of islamic organizations…so far: Islamic Organizations Australia
There are islamic sharia law courts in Sydney and Melbourne that operate to enforce and dispense sharia law in Australia….an illegal and unconstitutional situation that the politicians are not addressing at all.
The Australia Federal Police have openly admitted that they have well over 200 islamists under surveillance. Yet these potential terrorists are allowed to walk free to plot our destruction. The police and politicians will try to tell us that they leave them free so that they can observe who they associate with.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. The next terror attack will tell everyone how successful this strategy is.
The Big Question — Where are these groups getting their funding?
It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that the islamists have access to vast amounts of money. But how do they move it around? How do they transfer funds into and out of Australia without alerting the authorities to their illegal funds transfers? How is it that the ATO has not swooped on the islamists to audit these people?
The answer is, as always, that the islamists are using our own laws against us. They have set up dozens of completely legal tax free “charitable organisations”.
Every islamist is obliged by the koran and the hadiths to donate a portion of their annual income to islam through donations, called “zakat”, to mosques or islamic (and only islamic) charities.
What may surprise you is the number of islamic charities that exist today in Australia. RestoreAustralia, through our contacts in financial and legal circles, has received the following list of legally registered islamic charities in Australia. Why does islam needs so many charities? There aren’t that many islamists here…or are there?
Isn’t it time we all start asking these questions?
- How many islamists are actually living here in Australia today?
- Where does the money donated to islamic charities and mosques go?
- Who is tracking the money?
- Why aren’t We the People being made aware of this trojan horse in our midst by the media and our government?
- Isn’t it time our government agencies responsible for protecting our sovereignty and security conduct a thorough investigation into all these groups, trace the money, and find out if the money is being used to support terrorism?
- Isn’t it time that our government prosecute any of these organizations for any crimes they have committee?
- Should we have a referendum to ask We the People if we should withdraw tax exempt status from islamic organizations that are not performing purely religious work?
We already know that islamists will take the path of least resistance to corruption whenever there is big money involved. These are just a few examples.
We have already seen evidence of this with the leaders of islamic schools embezzling millions of dollars.
The ex-mayor of Auburn, Salim Mehajer, flaunted his wealth, some of which was obtained through corruption, so blatantly that he is now under investigation for numerous offenses.
In May 2014, the president of the WA Islamic Council Dr Rateb Jneid, 43, was arrested on firearms charge. Two of his brothers, Ziad and Rabih Jneid, pleaded not guilty to drugs charges.
The evidence is out there, yet very few are taking notice. So, ask yourself how much more money has been illegally transferred to islamic terror groups, or embezzled from islamic “charities”?
For the people who are unaware of the extent of islamic apartheid in Australia and the enormous Saudi Petro Halal dollars and taxpayer funded takeover of our land, here is a list of islamic associations, societies and centres, all for one and the same foreign ideology — ISLAM.
This list does not include the islamic mosques/madrasses that approach 500 in mid-2016. Just a year ago we knew about 300 islamic mosques. The mosques are being funded by charitable donations (zakat). All done tax free, becoming your children’s burden.
The Question is…what will you do about it??
- Islamic Guidance Society of Australia Inc. Melbourne
- Cyprus Turkish Islamic Community Of Victoria Inc. Ardeer
- Islamic Malay Australian Association Of NSW Arncliffe
- Alandalus Islamic Association Inc. Auburn
- Al-Faisal College Limited Auburn
- Australian Islamic Cultural Centre Inc. Auburn
- Islamic Association Of Western Suburbs Sydney Inc. Auburn
- Islamic Relief Australia Auburn
- Islamic Science Culture And Art Association Sydney
- Islamic Society Of Mackay Inc. Mackay
- Islamic Society Of Ballarat Inc. Ballarat
- The Hills District Muslim Society Sydney
- Turkish Islamic Association Of Qld Bundaberg
- Islamic Society Of Darwin Inc. Darwin
- Dawate-E-Islami Inc. Sydney
- Islamic Council of New South Wales Inc. Sydney
- Islamic Association Of Monash Mosque Melbourne
- Australian Islamic Social Association Inc. Melbourne
- Dandenong Turkish Islamic Cultural Society Inc. Dandenong
- Crescents of Brisbane Inc. Brisbane
- Islamic Social Services Agency (I.S.S.A.) Inc.. Sydney
- Islamic Medical Association Of Queensland Inc. Gatton
- Al Noor Islamic Association Sydney
- Green Valley Islamic College Sydney
- Al-Rachad Islamic Association Incorporated Sydney
- Islamic Help Australia Sydney
- El Sedeaq Islamic Society Melbourne
- Islamic Society Of Holland Park Inc. Brisbane
- Werribee Islamic Centre Limited Melbourne
- Horsham Islamic Welfare Association (Hiwa) Inc. Horsham
- Islamic College Of Brisbane Limited Brisbane
- Australian Islamic College Perth Inc. Perth
- Keysborough Turkish Islamic & Cultural Centre Melbourne
- Muslim Funeral Services Ltd Brisbane
- Bayt Al-Zakat Australia Sydney
- Islamic Women’s Welfare Association (NSW) Sydney
- Lebanese Muslim Association Sydney
- Muslim Women Association Sydney
- Islamic Development Organisation Inc. Sydney
- Islamic Education Institute Inc. Sydney
- Islamic Society of Lutwyche Inc. Brisbane
- Islamic Society Of Melbourne Eastern Regions Inc. Melbourne
- Islamic Society Of Geelong Geelong
- Islamic Society of Mareeba Mareeba
- Islamic Centre Of Newcastle Newcastle
- Oromo Islamic Resource Centre Inc. Melbourne
- Australian Muslims Fund Inc. Sydney
- The Turkish Islamic Society Mildura Inc.. Mildura
- Al Sadiq Foundation Ltd. Melbourne
- Suburban Islamic Association Sydney
- Canberra Islamic Centre Inc. Canberra
- Islamic Alawi Centre Of Tasmania Inc.. Hobart
- Islamic Association Of Launceston Inc. Perth
- Australian Islamic College Of Sydney Sydney
- The Newport Islamic Society Inc. Melbourne
- Noorul Islam Society Perth
- The Albanian Australian Islamic Society Melbourne
- The Regional New South Wales Islamic Centre Inc.. Orange
- Islamic Society Of Darra Inc. Brisbane
- Islamic Society Of South Aust Inc. Adelaide
- Redfern Islamic Society Inc.. Sydney
- Islamic Society Of Queensland Inc.. Brisbane
- Islamic Centre Of Ryde Inc.. na
- Islamic Education Institute Incorporated Sydney
- Islamic Cultural Centre of Brisbane Ltd Brisbane
- Islamic Women’s Association Of Qld Inc. Brisbane
- Islamic Practice And Dawah Circle Inc.. Sydney
- Islamic Council Of Queensland Incorporated Brisbane
- Islamic Society Of New South Wales Sydney
- Australian Muslim Volunteer Network (AMVN) Sydney
- Australian National Islamic Library Canberra
- Toowoomba Islamic Charitable Trust Toowoomba
- Townsville Islamic Society Inc. Townsville
- The Trustee For Islamic Shia Council Of Queensland Brisbane
- Muslim Charitable Foundation Brisbane
- Newcastle Muslim Association Incorporated Newcastle
- Islamic Centre Sheikh Albani Incorporated Sydney
- The Trustee for Saarban Islamic Trust Sydney
- Australian Federation of Islamic Coordinating Council Sydney
- Islamic Charity Projects Assoc. Inc. Sydney
- Muslim Aid Australia Sydney
- Alzahra Australian Multicultural Islamic Ass of WA Perth
- Bonnyrigg Turkish Islamic Cultural Assoc. Sydney
- Islamic Association of Bunbury Inc. Bunbury
- Cairns & District Islamic Cultural & Building Trust Cairns
- Broadmeadows Turkish Islamic & Cultural Centre Melbourne
- Sydney Turkish Islamic Culture and Mosque Assoc. Sydney
- NSW Islamic Social and Cultural Association Inc. Sydney
- Arrahman Islamic Centre Inc.. Sydney
- The Murray Bridge Islamic and Islamic Cultural Ed Murray Bridge
- Albanian Islamic Society of Dandenong Inc. Melbourne
- Al-Tawheed Islamic Association of WA Inc. Perth
- Alice Springs Islamic Society Alice Springs
- Alsalaam Islamic Society of Western Australia Perth
- Ashfield Islamic Society Inc. Sydney
- Association of Islamic Dakwah in WA Inc. Perth
- Auburn Islamic Community Centre Sydney
- Australia Bangladesh Islamic Council Inc. Melbourne
- Australian Bosnian Islamic Centre Melbourne
- Australian Islamic Assistance Organisation Inc. Sydney
- Australian Islamic Education Board Inc. Sydney
- Australian Islamic Mission Incorporated Sydney
- Australian Islamic Social Association Inc. Melbourne
- Bangladesh Islamic Centre Sydney
- Blacktown Islamic Association Sydney
- Bosna & Hercegovina Islamic Society Melbourne
- Australian Islamic Forum Melbourne
- Biloela Islamic Society Ltd Biloela
- Central Coast Islamic Cultural Centre Ltd Wyong
- Islamic Museum of Sydney Limited Sydney
- Markaz-Ul-Ilm Centre of Islamic Learning Limited Brisbane
- Islamic Society Of Gold Coast Inc. Gold Coast
- United Muslim Residents Association Melbourne
- United Muslim Migrants Association Of Victoria Inc. Melbourne
- Al Ansar Islamic Association Incorporated Sydney
- Australian Islamic College (Kewdale) Parents And F Perth
- Bosnian Islamic Society Perth W.A. Incorporated Perth
- Dar Al Shifah (Islamic) Inc.. Perth
- Furqan Islamic Association Of Western Australia In Perth
- Islamic Council Of Victoria Inc. Melbourne
- Islamic Dawah Centre of Australia Inc. Sydney
- Islamic Education & Welfare Association Dandenong Melbourne
- Islamic Path Radio Australia Limited Sydney
- Islamic Society Of Belconnen Canberra
- Islamic Society Of Illawarra Sydney
- Islamic Society of Victoria Melbourne
- Malek Fahd Islamic School Limited Sydney
- Southern Districts Islamic Institution Building Fo Claremont
- The Charitable Islamic Association Of Beirut City Sydney
- The Newport Islamic Society School & Education Bui Melbourne
- The Trustee for Moorooka Islamic Charitable Trust Brisbane
- The Trustee For The East Preston Islamic College B Melbourne
- The Trustee For The Foundation For The Islamic Mus Melbourne
- United Ahlusannahwal Jamaah Islamic Council Inc. Ambarvale
- United Australian Islamic Association Inc. Perth
- Al-Ihsan Foundation International Limited Sydney
- AL-EHSAN CENTRE INC. Melbourne
- Al-Mustapha Institute Of Brisbane Brisbane
- Australian Iraqi Muslim Society Inc. Sydney
- Brisbane Muslim Burial Services Brisbane
- Muslim Care Sydney
- Victoria Myanmar Muslim Community Incorporated Melbourne
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Association Australia Sydney
- Canberra Muslim Community Incorporated Canberra
- Muslim Global Aid Limited Sydney
- Muslim Organisation Sunshine Coast Sunshine Coast
- Muslim Welfare Society Ltd. Sydney
- Muslimvillage Incorporated Sydney
- The Muslim League Of NSW Inc. Sydney
- Aman College Ltd Australia
- Imam Ali Ltd Kemps Creek
- Croatian Islamic Centre Inc. Melbourne
- Islamic Society of the Australian Capital Territory Canberra
- Mareeba Islamic Society Mareeba
- Panjtan Society of Victoria Melbourne
- Muslim Association of Riverina Wagga Wagga Inc. Wagga Wagga
- Perth Mosque Inc. Perth
- Albanian Moslem Society Shepparton Inc. Shepparton
- Muslim Aid Limited Sydney
- Afghan Community Support Association of NSW Inc. Sydney
- MAA Local Sydney
- MAA International Sydney
- Muslim Women’s Council Melbourne
- Trustee for Muslim Charitable Foundation, The Brisbane
Are you worried yet? You should be!