History of Islam
To understand what islam is doing today it helps to understand the history of islam.
In the video Dr Warner shows in graphic form the spread of islam throughout the centuries since Muhammad. He explains the historical context at the same time so that we better understand events from the past and how they are referred to today.
About Dr. Bill Warner, Author
Dr. Warner has had a life-long interest in religion and its effects on history. He has studied the source texts of the major religions for decades. Even before the destruction of the World Trade Center he had predicted the war between Islam and America. The day after 9/11 he decided to make the source texts of Islam available for the average person.
Dr. Warner’s training in scientific theory and mathematics shaped how he analyzed Islamic doctrine. The first step was realizing that the Islamic texts had been made deliberately difficult to read and comprehend. A program, the Trilogy Project (see below), was created to strip away the confusion in the texts. It became clear that Islam is not constructed on the same civilizational principles as the rest of the world. Simple statistical methods revealed that dualism and submission were the foundational principles of Islamic doctrine.
Statistical methods applied to the Islamic texts showed that:
- Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.
- There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).
- Islam’s ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.
- Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.
- The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.
- The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim’s daily life.